GTSH > Facilities & Services > Screening Packages > Endoscopy Package
Package included :
- Day Surgery Fees
- Procedure Fees
- Medical & Surgical Consumables
Why do we need to do endoscopy ?
Endoscopy may be used to investigate symptoms in the digestive system, including nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, difficulty in swallowing and gastrointestinal bleeding. It is a simple procedure that allows a doctor to look inside a human body using an instrument called an endoscope. A cutting tool can be attached to the end of the endoscope, and the apparatus can then be used to perform minor procedures such a tissues biopsies, banding of oesophageal varices or removal of polyps.
PREPARATION FOR HEALTH SCREENING
- NRIC/passport for registration
- Any relevant historical medical reports, radiology images and laboratory results from your last checkup for comparison
- Glasses (spectacles) for your vision test. Contact lenses will need to be removed prior to vision test.
- Long term medication
TO TAKE NOTE BEFORE ARRIVING HOSPITAL:
- You are advised to fast at least 6 hours before the examination. Sips of plain water are allowed.
- Please leave valuables at home.
12A, Jalan Masjid Negeri, Jelutong 11600, Pulau Pinang , Malaysia.
Tel : +604 8275 118 Whatsapp : (+60) 11 1052 2116 Fax : +604 8286 118
Website : www.georgetownspecialist.com
Copyright © Georgetown Specialist Hospital Sdn Bhd K.K.L.I.U: 1068/2022